There are different places where you can find an accomodation. Find here some suggestions.
Coeur de Bastide: a brand new student residency
International students are invited to live inside the campus residency, called "Coeur de Bastide", only 2 minutes away from IAE ! With individual rooms including a small kitchen and bathroom for a reasonable price of 350 Euros. To get a room there you must apply and be admitted rapidly (march/april). Go and register.
CROUS: student housing
If you wish to get a room in one of the other university residencies, you need to register on the CROUS waiting list and apply by email. Visit the CROUS website (in French) to know more about the application procedures (NB: the student dormitory close to IAE is called "COEUR DE BASTIDE").
Housing.u-bordeaux.fr is a platform directly linked to Bordeaux University, which consolidates accomodation offers and help students to find their flat. You just have to register to access to the checked and updated offers.
To register :
- New students : with your personal email adress + activation code HOUSINGUBDX
- Bordeaux University students already registered in a degree : with your IDNUM
Platform IAE France / Immojeune
IAE France launches, in partnership with Immojeune, its all new housing platform : iae-france.immojeune.com
- More than 250 000 housing offers all around the world
- Adapted offers (students residency,renting, flat-sharing) nearby IAE Bordeaux campus, your internship or even during your international exchange
- Platform available in french/english/chinese and corean
- A networking solution : beyond the housing research, you can drop announces to find housemates, exchange furnitures, carshare...
- A realtime messenger for any help
How to use it ?
1 - Connect to the platform iae-france.immojeune.com
2 - Register with Facebook, Google or by email
3 - In order to identify you as an IAE student, at the first connexion you must enter the "campus code" sent by email
3 - Complete your profile, renting application and go !
Help ? Click here [+]
French government aid
You can get a financial aid from the French government to help you pay your rent as a student. It is called "CAF" (Caisse d'Allocations Familiales). You can register normally through their website as soon as you are a student in France.
If you prefer, you can also contact the Alliance Française to live with a host family or in a self-catering hostel. Visit the website to check the conditions for lodging in host families and the rates of the self-catering hostel. Check out Alliance Française's video
Building C - IAE Bordeaux
35 avenue Abadie
33072 Bordeaux Cedex
05 56 00 97 19
Contact by email